yay or nay: the floral rug

um... 
sorry it's been a while since I've posted, lovelies, but promise that I have turned a corner and will be back by a little more! 

We are moving again (deadly-long-story-that's-another-post) and have been caught up in the madness that goes along with that...




In any case, my favorite print of the moment is anything floral (here comes the huge return to "pretty" rooms) and floral rugs in particular have got my heart doing little pitter-patters...a little pile of these images has been gathering on my home screen, and so I thought I'd see if any of you are feeling the love with me...





Yummy. So. Although I'm technically not supposed to buy anything for the new place until after we've moved, something along these lines may arrive a wee bit early - can't blame a girl for being organized, can you?!



image sources: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11



see anything that tickles your fancy? Too granny or are floral rugs poised far a huge comeback? 

Please share a yay or a nay...




Thanks for reading: yay or nay: the floral rug
 
yay or nay: the floral rug @ Room Design Pictures Proudly Powered by Blogger